VIP PROGRAM RSVP
IFPDA Fine Art Print Fair VIP Card holders are granted complimentary access to the below fair hours, as well as Norwood Club and the Brooklyn Museum for the duration of the fair. Read More >
VIPs are also invited to present their cards at From the Source for 20% off in-store purchases throughout Print Week, October 21 - 27th.
Wednesday October 23, 5-9pm Opening Night Reception
Thursday October 24, 12-7pm | 7-9pm Young Collectors Cocktails
Friday, October 25 & Saturday October 26, 12-8pm
Sunday October 27, 12-5pm
River Pavilion, Javits Center, NYC
Follow us: @ifpda
- Sat, Oct 26ULAE
- Sat, Oct 26Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Sat, Oct 26Gemini G.E.L. at Joni Moisant WeylOct 26, 2019, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMGemini G.E.L. at Joni Moisant Weyl, 535 W 24th St, New York, NY 10011, USAEnjoy a private tour of 'Richard Serra: Composites', a new series of twenty-two editions combining Paintstik and etching ink. An informative discussion led by gallery director, Chris Santa Maria, will enlighten visitors on the process of Paintstik pushed through a silkscreen and layered over an etch
- Thu, Oct 24The Whitney Museum of Art
- Thu, Oct 24Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Thu, Oct 24IFPDA Fine Art Print Fair, Javits Center
- Thu, Oct 24MoMAOct 24, 2019, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMMoMA, 53W53, 11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USAPrivate tour with the Drawings & Prints curatorial team, led by Christophe Cherix, The Robert Lehman Foundation Chief Curator of Drawings and Prints and Esther Adler, Associate Curator in the Department of Drawings and Prints.
- Tue, Oct 22Leroy Neiman Center for Print StudiesOct 22, 2019, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMLeroy Neiman Center for Print Studies, 2960 Broadway, New York, NY 10027, USANew Codes to Follow: Prints by Gordon House (1957-1986). Private exhibition tour led by curator Josephine Rodgers and author of the forthcoming Gordon House catalogue raisonne Georgie Gerrish.
- Tue, Oct 22New York Historical SocietyOct 22, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMNew York Historical Society, 170 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024, USAPrivate tour of 'Beyond Midnight: Paul Revere' at the New York Historical Society, with Lauren B. Hewes, Andrew W. Mellon Curator of Graphic Arts at the American Antiquarian Society - please arrive by 1:45pm
- Tue, Oct 22The Metropolitan Museum of Art
COMPLIMENTARY VIP ACCESS
The IFPDA Fine Art Print Fair is pleased to offer complimentary access to the Brooklyn Museum and Norwood Club throughout the duration of the fair. Show your VIP Card at the door for entry.
VIP Cardholders receive complimentary access to the Brooklyn Museum.
Special ticketed exhibitions are not included.
October 23 - 11am to 6pm
October 24 - 11am to 10pm
October 25 - 11am to 6pm
October 26 - 11am to 6pm
October 27 - 11am to 6pm
200 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Located in Brooklyn, NY, the Brooklyn Museum is New York City's third largest in physical size and holds an art collection with roughly 1.5 million works. Housed in a 560,000-square-foot Beaux-Arts building is one of the oldest and largest art museums in the country, the museum seeks to create inspiring encounters with art that expand the ways we see ourselves, the world and its possibilities in an environment where great art and courageous conversations are catalysts for a more connected, civic, and empathetic world.
VIP Cardholders receive complimentary access to Norwood Club
October 23 - 10am to 1pm
October 24 - 10am to 1pm
October 25 - 10am to 1pm
October 26 - 6pm to 1am
241 W 14th Street
New York, NY 10011
Founded in 2007, Norwood is a unique and vibrant private members Club which draws its membership through New York's creative arts community.
The house offers a unique, stylish and comfortable environment for members to dine, drink, connect, collaborate and thrive. Norwood also hosts monthly member events including film screenings, art exhibits, panels, live performances, drawing classes, wine dinners and more.